PHASE I FITNESS ROOM RE-OPENING
Monday-Friday 8:30a - 1:30p
- If you feel sick or have any COVID related symptoms please stay home and call us to cancel your reservation (203) 484-6017
- Be sure to register for your fitness room workout time, only 4 members allowed per one hour time slot
- All members are required to wear face masks that completely cover the nose and mouth and must be worn at all times
- Please wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before entering the fitness room
- Hand sanitizer is located by the fitness room door
- Disinfectant wipes, spray bottles, and paper towels are available and must be utilized before and after using all equipment and free weights
- Some cardio and strength machines are not available for use to provide our members appropriate social distancing
- For machines that do not have restricted use, please be mindful of safe distancing with other members
- We have removed coat racks and the seating area typically used before working out. Please come in dressed and ready to work out
- You will be required to bring your own water bottle. Water fountains have been removed/disconnected for safety precautions
- We have made it our priority to increase the sanitation and frequency of cleaning the fitness room.
Members are required to scan in upon arrival, new membership cards will be issued and member photo's will be taken.
Memberships will be re-activated at first visit. Annual plans will be reviewed and pro-rated on a case by case basis.